Assorted Prebiotic Jaggery Chocolates Gift Box
MRP (Incl. of taxes):₹ 999
- An exotic chocolate gift box, perfect for gifting on any occasion.
- Offers an array of health benefits associated with natural prebiotic fibers, organic palm jaggery and premium ingredients.
- An exceptional orchestra of jaggery and prebiotic-rich chocolates
- A thrilling concoction of premium Dark and Milk chocolate with Blueberry, Almond, Cranberry, Fruit and Nut, and Orange Peel.
1 x Chocolate Gift Box 168g - Pack of 12 Premium Prebiotic Jaggery Chocolates
Single-origin cocoa Jaggery Chocolates in 6 variants - Blueberry (45% Cocoa), Almond (45% Cocoa), Cranberry (56% Cocoa), Almond(Dark), Fruit and Nut (Dark), Orange Peel (Dark).
The Goodness of Prebiotic Jaggery Chocolates:
- Made from unrefined and nutritious organic jaggery
- Healthy and gut-friendly with natural prebiotics
- Improves absorption of Vitamins & Minerals
- Single-origin, ethically sourced premium cocoa beans
- Rich in antioxidants
What effect does the use of prebiotics have on chocolate?
Lil Goodness uses Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS) as the prebiotic ingredient, extracted from sources such as soybeans, papaya and citrus fruits. FOS has just 30-50% the calories of sugar causing a more moderate sugar rush and promoting growth of gut bacteria. One effect of using FOS in the chocolate is a sweeter taste, but without the calories or other harmful effects of sugar.
Contains milk, nuts and processed at equipment also handling gluten(traces)
Jus'Trufs Chocolatiers Company Private Limited
Jakkur Road, Jakkur, Bangalore 56006
Happytizers Private Limited, S3/301 Greenwood Regency,
Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-560035
*MRP Inclusive of all Taxes
I loved them and am kind of repeat customer. I love dark and less sweet chocolates. They fit on all counts from taste, texture and serving size. I could feel the good effects of prebiotic too, but want to take more time before I really endorse the full effectiveness in digestion. I'll definitely be buying more of these. Just one issue I found was with the delivery where due to high temperature exposure during transit ( it's extreme summer in North India) , few of the choc pieces had the butter leaking out. This needs to be worked out for best at home experience of chocolates.