Healthy Home Combo (B12 Jaggery 100g + Teff Flour 200g)
Replace your everyday empty calories with nutrient rich, all-natural substitutes. The easiest and most seamless way to board the train of health. One sachet of jaggery in your morning brew and rotis with a handful of teff flour is all it takes to add oodles of health to your daily routine.
The Combo Contains -
1x Natural B12 Jaggery [20 Sachets 5g Each] - 100g
1x Teff Flour 200g
- High in Protein - Teff is a Protein power house. Teff is a substantial source of vegan or vegetarian protein containing all 9 essential amino acids.
- Rich in essential Vitamins & Minerals - Teff is rich in Vitamin B6, Thiamine (Vitamin B1) and Vitamin C as well as minerals like Magnesium, Iron, Calcium, Copper, Manganese, Phosphorus, Potassium & Zinc.
- Improves Gut Health - Teff is high in fibre as well as resistant starch which helps to keep our gut in optimum health and immune system strong.
- Gluten Free & Easy to Digest - Non GMO
- Teff has not been known to cause any allergies
What is Teff?
Teff is a foodgrain that originates from East Africa. Unlike other foodgrains it is rich in protein, vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and B9, and vitamin C as well as minerals like calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, potassium, and phosphorus while being gluten free compared to other cereal grains such as wheat, maize, barley, and sorghum. Teff is also proven to be a significant source of bioactive compounds including polyphenols, which are rare in the other common grains.
- Low Glycaemic Index
- Natural & Vegan
- Helps build haemoglobin
- Pesticide Free
Palm Jaggery is a superior substitute to cane sugar due to its low Glycaemic Index resulting in a milder sugar rush and nutritional profile that includes Iron & Vitamin B12.
Why is our B12 Jaggery better?
We use a new food processing technique called “Microencapsulation” which concentrates the trace amounts of nutrients found in jaggery to a substantial amount. The microencapsulation technique gives us express control in the amount of nutrients to be put into the product, in this case enough Vitamin B12 to equal the body’s requirement for one day in a single sachet.