Teff Grain 200g
- High in Protein - Teff is a Protein power house.
- Teff is a powerful source of vegan or vegetarian protein containing all 9 essential amino acids.
- Richer in essential Vitamins & Minerals - Teff is rich in Vitamin B6, Thiamin (Vitamin B1) and Vitamin C & minerals like Magnesium, Iron, Calcium, Copper, Manganese, Phosphorus, Potassium & Zinc.
- Improves Gut Health - Teff is high in fibre as well as resistant starch which helps to keep our gut in optimum health and immune system strong.
- Gluten Free & Easy to Digest - Non GMO
- Teff has no known allergies
Teff is a foodgrain that originates from East Africa. Unlike other foodgrains it is rich in protein, vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and B9, and vitamin C as well as minerals like calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, potassium, and phosphorus while being gluten free.
What is Teff?
Also known as Eragrostis Teff, a small Gluten free grain from Ethiopia with a long list of health benefits. Launching for the first time in India this pack of goodness is here to senhance lifestyles and bring about a change on the stereotype of “How healthy food is tasteless and boring “. For the first Teff grain is available in India through LiL'Goodness. Grown in the dry lands of North Karnataka, Teff also promotes sustainable agriculture by using less water and providing meaningful income to farmers in arid areas.
Not only does it provide an impressive set of nutrients, but it’s also been associated with a wide range of benefits.
- Protein Rich
- Gluten Free
Whole Grain Teff