Teff Flour 200g
- High in Protein - Teff is a Protein power house. Teff is a substantial source of vegan or vegetarian protein containing all 9 essential amino acids.
- Rich in essential Vitamins & Minerals - Teff is rich in Vitamin B6, Thiamine (Vitamin B1) and Vitamin C as well as minerals like Magnesium, Iron, Calcium, Copper, Manganese, Phosphorus, Potassium & Zinc.
- Improves Gut Health - Teff is high in fibre as well as resistant starch which helps to keep our gut in optimum health and immune system strong.
- Gluten Free & Easy to Digest - Non GMO
- Teff has not been known to cause any allergies
What is Teff?
Teff is a foodgrain that originates from East Africa. Unlike other foodgrains it is rich in protein, vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and B9, and vitamin C as well as minerals like calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, potassium, and phosphorus while being gluten free compared to other cereal grains such as wheat, maize, barley, and sorghum. Teff is also proven to be a significant source of bioactive compounds including polyphenols, which are rare in the other common grains.
Kadamba Interac PVT. LTD.
No.17, KHB Colony, Sirsi, Uttara Kannada, Karnataka 581402
Happytizers Private Limited, S3/301 Greenwood Regency, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-560051
- Protein Rich
- Gluten Free
- High in Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6 and B9 as well as Vitamin C
- Rich in minerals like Magnesium, Iron, Calcium, Copper, Manganese, Phosphorus, Potassium & Zinc
Whole Grain Teff