Teff Crackle 72% Dark Chocolate 90g
- India’s First Teff chocolate with the Goodness of Prebiotic Fiber
- Rich in natural Prebiotic fiber extracted from Citrus fruits, Papaya, Pineapple & Soya bean which introduces natural sweetness and reduces bitter taste of dark chocolate
- Rich in Vitamin C (10% RDA), Zinc (30 % RDA) & contains 25% more protein
- Prebiotic Fiber helps in absorption of Vitamins & Minerals. Improves Gut Health
- Rich in Polyphenols and Antioxidants. Supports immunity.
What does prebiotic mean?
Prebiotic substances are organic compounds which promote the growth of healthy bacteria in our gut improving digestion.
Lil Goodness uses Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS) as the prebiotic ingredient, extracted from sources such as soy beans, papaya and citrus fruits. FOS has just 30-50% the calories of sugar causing a more moderate sugar rush and promoting growth of gut bacteria. One effect of using FOS in the chocolate is a sweeter taste, but without the calories or other harmful effects of sugar.
What is Teff?
Teff is a foodgrain that originates from East Africa. Unlike other foodgrains it is rich in protein, vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and B9, and vitamin C as well as minerals like calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, potassium, and phosphorus while being gluten free.
Buttercup Chocolate Pvt Ltd,
48/9, 2nd Floor, Singasandra Industrial Area, Hosur road, Bangalore - 560068, Karnataka, India
Happytizers Private Limited, S3/301 Greenwood Regency, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-560051
- 72% Cocoa
- Contains Prebiotic Fiber
- 25% more protein
- Vit C 10% RDA
- Zinc 30% RDA
- Improved Gut Health
- Lower Sugar Surge
- Better Absorption of Nutrients
- Improved Immunity
Cocoa (Cocoa Solids, Cocoa Butter), Sugar, Teff, Quinoa, Rice, FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharide), Natural Rosemary Extract, Vanillin, Emulsifier (INS 322)